[asterisk-biz] ATT LIST: RFP from Mexuar Communications UK for proposed Joint Venture with existing ITSP

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Apr 25 15:29:55 MST 2007

Mexuar Communications UK are requesting RFP's from existing ITSP's that
meet the following criteria.

*	The ability to demonstrate stable Corporate Ownership
*	The ability to demonstrate stable Termination Business with
documented turnover. Will require A-Z termination.
*	The ability to demonstrate stable Inbound Number Allocation.
Significant bias for partners able to provide number allocation in
multiple locations globally.
*	24 x 7 customer telephone support. Existing web based ticket
allocation support.
*	All JV traffic will be pre-paid so need to demonstrate web based
solution for loading up of currency into pre-paid account from a global
credit card base, (paypal would be a nice option as well).
*	Multi-party access to the billing engine for query and reports
(there will be multiple partners in the JV who from time to time will
need access to traffic report information, this access needs to be
outside of direct report procurement from your own staff).

If you are an established ITSP that meets the above criteria please
contact me for a NDA and JV RFP submission document.

Should you have any queries you could call me in NY on my number below
however limited discussions will occur outside of the RFP submission
process.

Regards,

Dean Collins
dean at mexuar.com <mailto:dean at mexuar.com>
+1-212-203-4357 Ph

P.S. Sorry I sent twice if this is duplicated but for some reason the
first email hasn't come through and isn't on the list server either?