[asterisk-biz] Call Centre LED Wallboard - and - Asterisk

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Tue Apr 17 07:08:24 MST 2007

Our product QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com - can be used to run in
a "wallboard" mode where you can use a large display or a video beamer to
let agents see how the CC is running in real-time. If you log on to the
demo system and click on "wallboard" you can see it running and see if
this would fit your needs.
QueueMetrics is a full call center monitoring package as is currently
deployed in hundreds off CCs worldide. Please contact me off-list for
references and additional information.

As an alternative, we have a customer who used QueueMetrics' XML-RPC
interface to query it for queue information and drive a simple serial LCD
display with it - it should be pretty easy to develop.

Hope this helps
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics