[asterisk-biz] What do you pay for PRI in the US?

Brian Fertig brian at molten.us
Tue Apr 17 06:49:18 MST 2007

Yes asterisk can connect to XO via SIP.  There are a lot of caveats that XO
looks for.  I have done over 30 interops with XO and asterisk for XO's
customers.  I can usually finish the interop in 30 minutes or less.  But one
thing that XO has considered that I was told is not to support asterisk from
their SIP platform.  They have said that their engineers are lacking in the
support area for it.

--
Brian Fertig