[asterisk-biz] What do you pay for PRI in the US?

Brian Fertig brian at molten.us
Tue Apr 17 06:03:08 MST 2007

We don't actually bring TDM to us.  We use dedicated ports from tier 1
carriers to provide our inbound.  They come in lots of 300.  On this product
you are guaranteed your inbound ports.  Also the SLA is 4 hours.  And yes
with this product a customer can choose to have it handed off as a PRI via
Cisco IAD.

--
Brian Fertig