[asterisk-biz] What do you pay for PRI in the US?

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Apr 16 17:25:26 MST 2007

Brian,

That response is not very reassuring.

A T3 should give you 672 channels, or, 665 if you are terminating to
quad T1 cards using one channel for NFAS. How are you interconnected to
get such a round number of 600?

If I am forking out that much money for a "Virtual PRI", I want it in
writing that you have some sort of "Gold Standard" in place. I want
every channel that is promised and paid for to be available at any time,
guaranteed.

Otherwise, how do I know that you are not operating like some of the web
hosting companies that put hundreds of websites on a single server? That
is not the impression that I get from you or your company, but what is
in the SLA, if anything, concerning this?

Thanks,
Steve