[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 33, Issue 66

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at supertec.com
Mon Apr 16 12:56:27 MST 2007

Hi Nicky,
Let me give you few of what I think are the best choices.

Just buying 2 DID, 1 UK and 1 Switz, try:
1. www.gizmoproject.com, I believe $35 per year each.

2. See if you have a friend in the wholesale voip business who is a member
of DIDX.net and see if they will let you guy 1 of each through them. It will
be around $1.30/month for the UK DID wholesale, can't recall right now the
charges for Switz. DIDX members keep a minimum of 20 purchased DIDs in their
accounts all times as minimum quantity requirement.

3. http://www.tollfreeforwarding.com/

4. Check with Trixbox.org. They may have really good deals.

Good luck!

--
Suzanne Bowen
VP, Super Technologies, Inc. & DIDxchange