[asterisk-biz] What do you pay for PRI in the US?

Brian Fertig brian at molten.us
Mon Apr 16 11:49:38 MST 2007

We have a product offering called Virtual PRI for $240 USD.  What this is,
is 24 channels of inbound calling.  All you do is pay for the DID's.  There
are no per minute charges..   Now mind you with this product it is
multi-market.  We serve 40 markets and some I believe 6-8000 rate centers.
So you can cherry pick the center of your choice.  And unlike traditional
PRI's ours take an hour or so to provision as opposed to TDM which are ~30
days.

--
Brian Fertig