[asterisk-biz] Place to park a number ...

Adam Moffett adam at plexicomm.net
Mon Apr 16 11:35:52 MST 2007

That's probably true. A company with 2 million customers won't just vanish.

But that's an interesting question. I have a few VoIP customers (less
than 100), and a handful of them did port numbers here from Verizon.
Suppose I get hit by a bus tomorrow. What happens to their phone
numbers? My carrier is a level3 reseller, does responsibility for those
customers fall to my carrier? Or would I be leaving these people in
telecom Limbo?