[PHISH] Re: [asterisk-biz] 800 DID's

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Mon Apr 16 13:22:19 MST 2007

>>I spoke with a client last week and Verizon offered them a POTS line
>>with unlimited domestic long distance for $33 bucks month.

  Excuse me, I fell for that lie and ordered that service from Verizon...it
ended up being $56 per month... when I called to complain I was told that
the service is $33 per month after $23 per month of basic line charges.
Total $56 per month.  That kind of misrepresentation is only due to a
prevalent corporate mentality within Verizon employees that makes them
believe that thievery and misrepresentation are legal as long as you can
cover yourselves with lines such as "Sir, you were send a contract
afterwards..."... sorry is getting off-topic

C. Savinovich
PS:  Of course I discontinued the service