[asterisk-biz] Place to park a number ...

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:58:45 MST 2007

Well, when a carrier goes out of business their numbers are returned to the
pool.  You MIGHT be able to get them if you talk nicely to the top dog (XO,
Level3, etc), but probably not.    I don't know exactly what you want for an
answer..... if you don't want to park at a carrier where else will you park?