[asterisk-biz] Call Centre LED Wallboard - and - Asterisk

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Mon Apr 16 07:07:19 MST 2007

I second that QueueMetrics is great for this purpose.

It looks very nice on a large screen TV/Monitor.  You can even define
timing and other events that change calls or figures to different
colors.

So a call sitting in Queue over a certain definable amount of time will
turn yellow and then red.  Same with number of Idle agents and duration
of a call connected with an agent.  There are a great many variables
that you can define to change colors that indicate things are not
running so smoothly.

It is just great to glance over at and get a total picture of what is
going on.

Not sure how you would output to an LED display though.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB