[asterisk-biz] Phone Lists for Predictive dialer

Glenn Campbell wcampbell at netstarsolutions.com
Sat Apr 14 05:30:28 MST 2007

OK, but basically what I am asking for is information like what infoUSA
offers (i.e. phone lists)  We will also scrub the lists the the DNC, that's
not a problem.  Plus they will only dial 2-3 area codes (it's for a local
business).

Where is a good place to get these lists?

On 4/13/07, Andrew Joakimsen <joakimsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/10/07, Glenn Campbell <wcampbell at netstarsolutions.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a customer that would like to know what were good resources for
> phone
> > lists to insert into a predictive dialer system.  What they are looking
> for
> > is a list that has been DNC scrubbed and also able to search for lists
> based
> > on multiple variables.  ( i.e. household size, income, etc.)
> >
> > The only one that I know of is infoUSA.  Any more out there?
> >

> Read this: https://www.donotcall.gov/FAQ/FAQBusiness.aspx

W. Glenn Campbell
wcampbell at netstarsolutions.com
Netstar Solutions, LLC.