[asterisk-biz] 800 DID's

Brian Fertig brian at molten.us
Fri Apr 13 10:12:27 MST 2007

Thanks for the kind words!

--

........::::::::::.........

Brian Fertig

Director of Engineering

Molten, Inc.

Delaware Office

Office 800.418.4380 x 160

Direct 302.338.9601

From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of dave cantera
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 12:25 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] 800 DID's

matt,
are you looking at the same webpage I am?  while it does look like a
template it does provide what is needed.  perhaps your browser is
incompatible with the site... my firefox worked quite nicely...
daveC

Matt wrote:

Brian,
Personally.. I'd have some huge reservations about doing business with your
company.  My issues are ones of professionalism.    To me it seems like you
are one person running your company.  That might not be... but that's how it
seems.

* .us domain name
* Website is incomplete and seems to be a 'template'.  Lacks phonenumber
(800 number, but no other number or fax, although the fields are there).
* Forms explode out of pages (see contact and trial pages)
* 800 number goes to an IVR which sounds very compressed (gsm maybe?)
* IVR has a very unprofessional message about rotary callers... funny... but
unprofessional for a corporate phone system.