[asterisk-biz] 800 DID's

Brian Fertig brian at molten.us
Fri Apr 13 07:57:24 MST 2007

I am not the only person here.  I just happen to be the face since I have
been in the community and have a known reputation for getting things done.
The molten.us website you went to is a template and something I put up for a
place holder there is a new site coming online shortly.

As far as the domain the .com was taken.  So the .us was chosen.  It is a
TLD just like any other.  Would you have an issue with doing business with
someone that has a .eu domain?   I mean seriously it's not 10 years ago when
just the .com, .net, and .org domains existed.

Yes I know the forms explode out of the pages.  It is there for time being
until the new site is online.  eh..  its under construction..

I have called into our IVR many of times and have found no faults with it.

Here are a list of DID's that goto it:

  800.418.4380

  302.338.9600

  813.200.5100

  407.373.1500

  312.205.3900

  443.524.6700

There are more but I don't want to flood the list to too much..

You say unprofessional about rotary callers.  Well this may be true but good
lord its 2007 there should be no one using rotary.  I don't see any faults
with having a little fun.  Not to drag anyone else into this but Damin (Greg
Boehnlein), a good personal friend of mine, has an option in his IVR for
free beer.  You know I asked him about it and yes people have complained
about it but his response is more people enjoy the humor than find it
insulting.

Ultimately what things boil down to are is Molten, Inc. is the kind of
company that works hard and plays harder.

So now not to add more flames to the list if you wish to continue to jest,
then by all means do it off list.

Also just for you I added the rest of the phone numbers.. Enjoy

--

Brian Fertig

Director of Engineering

Molten, Inc.