[asterisk-biz] RE: Corraleta Connect Inquiry

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 07:29:57 MST 2007

Understood.. and I dunno if you remember or not, but we had this
conversation once before :)   Perhaps it works for some companies, that's
great and good for them.    We've tried it on a car dealership websites, as
well as some other websites around the area and people would rather pickup
the phone and call, then hit the button and have a call sent to them.

Our data may disagree with each other.. I'm just telling you what we've
seen.   With a call button staring someone straight in the face, they would
rather dial the 800 number for the dealership to talk to someone, rather
then press the call button.  A few people did use it, but far more just
called.