[asterisk-biz] RE: Corraleta Connect Inquiry

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Apr 13 06:35:03 MST 2007

You wouldn't necessarily need ziftalk or mexuar since IAXClient and
JIAXClient are at a point where Mexuar wouldn't be needed either. I
think it is functionality that will be totally opensource shortly and
that is probably why nobody is really signing up in the US. I just don't
see this being needed in a few months (as a paid for service).

The point is ziftalk is free to register and cost is based on usage, it
is available right now until JIAXClient is ready for prime time and
totally opensource.

Thanks,
Steve