[asterisk-biz] RE: Corraleta Connect Inquiry

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Apr 13 06:09:47 MST 2007

Here is a service that might be of interest for low volume but high
potential for converting web traffic to income potential. I think they
charge $.15/pm but depending on usage and no startup fees, that might
not really be that much.

I also like that it does not use an embedded java applet but uses
regular phones. I am not sure how many people are going to put on their
headset with mic to call you through a web based softphone.

They were a little rude to me on the phone but I assume that is because
they took a look at my website and involvement in Asterisk and thought I
was some sort of competitor. Asterisk has that effect with some people ;-)

www.zifftalk.com

BTW, I am in no way affiliated with this company and have never used
them. They just provide a very low cost startup click to dial
functionality. No idea how well it works though. Of course you could
just FTP a call file to your Asterisk server from the information posted
from a webpage to do the same thing.

Thanks,
Steve