[asterisk-biz] Dedicated Server

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Wed Apr 11 20:10:23 MST 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Steven Lauber wrote:

> We need 2 servers : Intel Xeon 3.0 Ghz x 2 - 2GB Ram - 73GB SCSI Raid -
> Giga Ethernet for a telephony project for installing a softswitch . This
> will talk to our * box SIP .
>
> Server 1 . Debian Server 2. SuSE
>
> Please send me your offers offlist for both CoLo + dedicated server +
> bandwidth .
Steven,

We can provide the following configuration:
Dell 1850, 2*3Ghz CPUs, 2G RAM, 2*73G SCSI drives, RAID1

Each server is 350$/month.

750GB/month allocation per server, additional bandwidth available at
20c/GB.

We can install any OS of your choice, including Debian, Ubuntu and SuSE.

Unlike others on the list who colocate their equipment at someone's
datacenter, we actually do own and operate our own facility in the heart
of Manhattan, we own our dark fiber going between our facility and all
major carrier hotels in New York.

If you buy services from us, we can provide you with ability to
crossconnect (both TDM and Ethernet) to carriers located in 60 Hudson, 25
Broadway and 111 8th Avenue.

We can provide for additional fee full systems administration (services
monitoring, patching, security audits, etc).

Alex Pilosov    | DSL, Colocation, Hosting Services
President       | alex at pilosoft.com    877-PILOSOFT x601
Pilosoft, Inc.  | http://www.pilosoft.com