[asterisk-biz] Vonage impact - market risk analysis?

Magnus Kelly magnus.kelly at mapesbury.com
Wed Apr 11 15:21:10 MST 2007

Hello, is anyone prepared to share any risk analysis on the impact on
the US VOiP market if Verizon win the Vonage appeal process?

I assume with the recent strengthening of Digium's management and the
other pending US VoIP ipo's it's something lots of people are thinking
about?

I'm curious to see if anyone is willing to share thoughts at this stage
- Note I've no axe to grind and see little short term impact on the UK
market, but I am certainly watching with both amazement and a degree of
amusement.
Regards
Magnus