[asterisk-biz] DIDXchange Named One of Inc. 5, 000 Application Partners

Suzanne Bowen suzanne at supertec.com
Thu Apr 5 12:04:35 MST 2007

Hello Asterisk-Biz,

Couple items here...
1. Hope to meet many of you at global voice industry events our DIDXchange
and DID Management Systems is sponsor of...
the gathering of the most brilliant minds among the global open source
and IP communications community at
June 26-28 www.Cluecon.com
May 30-31 Interop Russia
June 11-15 Spring www.VON.com Europe (didx is the code for free expo ticket)

2. We encourage all you open source entrepreneurs to apply for the Inc. 500
list at  http://www.inc.com/inc5000/partners.html?partner=5000assoc.
DIDXchange is an Inc. 5000 Applications Partner and encourages all to apply
even if you think you do not qualify. See our press release here
http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2007/04/05/2465427.htm for more information
and hey, take the chance. You deserve it.
--
Suzanne Bowen, 1 850 375 9276
Blog: http://suzanne.supertec.com/, http://blogs.didx.net