[asterisk-biz] follow-me services on area code 500

Nic Hughes nicolas.h at virgin.net
Thu Apr 5 01:41:48 MST 2007

Hi,

Does anyone use area code 500 for follow-me or personal numbering
services, or offer this number range? If so I'd like to understand how
the commercial workings of this differ to their European counterparts.

Nic

--
This message and any attachments are intended for the persons named as addressees only and may contain confidential information. In addition they may be protected by copyright.

If you receive it in error, notify us, delete it and do not make use of or copy it. You must not copy, disseminate or otherwise distribute or publish this message, except for the purposes for which this message is intended, without our consent.