[asterisk-biz] Buy SkypeOut Credit In South Africa (ZA)

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Wed Apr 4 08:52:39 MST 2007

New fool-proof Business Plan

1	Sell 1 Dollar for 2.5 Dollars
2	No Inventory
3	Send out mass mailing, sell to person's that are mathematically
challenged. (forgetting the fact that users on this list can multiply by
64 quite quickly!!)
4	Profit!