[asterisk-biz] International DID providers with APIs

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Tue Apr 3 17:51:59 MST 2007

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, Mike Lynchfield wrote:

> www.voicemeup.com
> we finishing the api structure, already in beta

  I don't see where you sell one-off International numbers anywhere on your
  site.

  I think I failed to mention that I am looking for providers who sell
  one-off INTERNATIONAL DIDs; I also failed to define International as
  non-US/Canada DIDs, as I already have a good provider for those.

  Sorry for my lack of specificity.

Beckman