[asterisk-biz] International DID providers with APIs

MaTT mrb at lionix.com
Tue Apr 3 15:10:19 MST 2007

I ve been using DIDww for 6 months, no problems so far BUT, they refused
to provide further information about the datacenter facilities and where
is it located or how many customers/sold DIDs  they have.
I am not paranoid but what do I do if I have 100+ customers doing
business using their inbound numbers and suddenly they dissappear, go
out of business or stop working?

I contacted them several times and they refused to answer.  Pitty,
service is good.

my tree

Matías Barletta