[asterisk-biz] Google's Toilet Internet Service

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Apr 2 17:02:21 MST 2007

On 4/2/07, Jason Parker <jparker at digium.com> wrote:

> Not to troll or anything, but surely you remember gmail?  That was also
> announced on April 1st, as you'll recall. :)
>
> Perhaps the calculation add +/- 50% if it's Google.

but did they anounce something else that april 1?  perhaps a job on the
moon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google%27s_hoaxes lists many as well as the
real anouncements they have made, such as gmail, the increase to 2gb to
gmail, google ride finder, etc.

However, as much as this is silly fun (and far better than the french taping
of a paper fish to someones back - Poisson d'Avril) I personally think its
been beat to death ...

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200
http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!