[asterisk-biz] G.722 VoIP Providers

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Apr 2 09:00:56 MST 2007

Does anyone know if there is a license fee for the codec? Eg if an ITSP
wants to implement this what costs are involved? And as soon as it hits
the PSTN does it really make a difference?

Personally I think it's a great concept and all Asterisk users should
have this as their first codec choice just to encourage "above dialtone'
expectations

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd