[asterisk-biz] Popular Softswitches

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sat Sep 30 00:35:01 MST 2006

Hello,

> We've been asked to recommend a softswitch/realtime billing solution
> to >amalgamate/proxy
> a bunch of Asterisk servers to terminate with a provider.   What is
> the most >popular SIP
> based softswitch now adays?  We were looking at MERA, but was not
> impressed by >the legacy
> H.323 base code nor the exorbitant pricing structure of $30,000 for a
> 300 >concurrent cal system.

We have the expertise to deliver a customized solution which is highly
scalable and not as costly as the existing competition.
We are using combination of Asterisk Server Cluster + OpenSER + PostgreSQL.

If you have further doubts, feel free to contact me off the list.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,