[asterisk-biz] Manufacture about PVR from China (asterisk plug-in?)

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 22:27:56 MST 2006

Thanks for your good advice, if anyone need this setup please kindly feel
free to contact us we can also design new goods according to your special
requirements. We have a great RD department with many engineers

Thanks everyone

best regards

--
Andy Lau.  International Sales Manager

E-mail:andyspr at gmail.com

MSN:andy.spring at hotmail.com

Tel.:86-755-25839259
Fax:86-755-25839291

Shenzhen Uniontron Technology Co.,Ltd.

Address: 1812 Zhong Xin Building, Ba Gua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, China

E-mail:andyspr at gmail.com

MSN:andy.spring at hotmail.com

Tel.:86-755-25839259