[asterisk-biz] Digium G.729 codec binaries updatedfor Asterisk 1.4 on Solaris

Bill Gibbs bgibbs at edurotech.com
Thu Sep 28 19:49:45 MST 2006

Now I am not the smartest person in the world nor is my memory like and
elephants but I seem to remember you shouting this in glee about Digum
and their violation a while ago.

The acknowledged it, fixed and moved on.

There is no need to have some weird satisfaction about a GPL violation
when the entire point of open source is communication and sharing of
code.  They made amends, let's all move on.  EVERYONE here is better off
because of Asterisk.

Bill