[asterisk-biz] Manufacture about PVR from China

Frederic Jean fjean at sunnetgroup.net
Thu Sep 28 09:00:34 MST 2006

Well yes, there are a few nice things you can do with this setup,
another one is the bluetooth proximity detection; you get ouf of your
house and your DID calls are then automatically forwarded to your cell phone...

That would be a nice PVR, I think that's where Asterisk home applications
will get in a near future anyway; you won't see it in a closet but
in the living room right next to your TV and sound system. That and a nice
on screen menu (PVR plug-in) for specific asterisk functions that you can
set by using a remote from your favorite sofa...  :-)

Here we go....