[asterisk-biz] Manufacture about PVR from China

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 22:42:39 MST 2006

Hello dear everyone

Our technicals have designed a new product, that is PVR (personal video
recorder). Its fuctions and specifications is as follows:

1, Support record TV programs when watching other program (you can watch TV
on one channel and at the same time you can also record the other TV
program that you like on other channel)

2, Support all functions of DVB-T

3, Full compatible with European DVB-T and MPEG-2 standard

4, Build-in 80G HDD (Capacity optional)

5, Support record TV programs when watching other program

6, ZORAN solution, best view

7, Support European Scart interface.

8, EPG function

9, Scan channels and manage them conveniently

10, Full function remote control

11, Environment friendly steady power source..

If anyone is interested in it, please kindly let us know, we can provide you
sample for your test. Also we can produce many kinds of other products such
as PORTABLE DVD PLAYER, PORTABLE DIGITAL TV, DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME & its
MAINBOARD.

--
Andy Lau.  International Sales Manager

E-mail:andyspr at gmail.com

MSN:andy.spring at hotmail.com

Tel.:86-755-25839259
Fax:86-755-25839291

Shenzhen Uniontron Technology Co.,Ltd.

Address: 1812 Zhong Xin Building, Ba Gua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, China