[asterisk-biz] New Wholesale Company

James jltaylor at metrotel.net
Wed Sep 27 10:01:11 MST 2006

I have trouble "trusting" those addresses as well.
However, I have found that many companies outside of the U.S. have
established gmail and hotmail accounts because of their perceived acceptance
and reliability.
And I must admit, that I sometimes have difficulty getting email from other
parts of the world and then they use their hotmail and it works.

James Taylor