[asterisk-biz] Wholesale Company Review

Mark Rollins mrol1971 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:25:33 MST 2006

All,

I have been using asterisk for a few years now and I have tested many
providers.

About 6 months ago I asked the list about a provider that I was interested
in. (netiq systems, llc)
I got very positive reviews on them, so I decided to give them a shot.
We run a 25 seat outbound and 50 seat inbound at our call center and needed
a solution for out traffic.

I have been using them for 6 months as my primary provider and I have got to
say that I am impressed with their service and support.
Their customer management portal is very informative and gives all the
information to setup my system for their services.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good voip provider.

* I am not affilated with netiq systems in any way. Just a happy customer.*

Regards,

Mark Rollins