[asterisk-biz] New Wholesale Company

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Wed Sep 27 10:27:23 MST 2006

Hello,

Quoting Wow Account <wow at repeater.net>:

> I have to agree with this as well.  There is SO much spam around that when
> you see something business related come from gmail, yahoo, hotmail, AOL, you
> tend to just delete it.
>
> Corey

While someone has dug up this topic, I am fairly on the side iCall guys.

A) On public mailing list there are more potential that someone would
harvest your business email and start sending SPAM to you (how many
times you got spam on this very email address from advertisers, I hope
you can relate to what I am saying)
B) If it hurts you, then why be on this so called Business List, you
might as well register with the developers list, or just dump such
emails.
C) Most hosting provider apart from the public service still restrict
on email space and or data transfers, so its preferable to utilize all
those GBz and data tranfers that these public Service provides for high
volume mailing list like Asterisk-Biz.

Never the less, Google / MSN both have started providing custom
domain's email hosting and that to for FREE, just in case someone wants
to utilize Google's / MSN's  expertise on detecting whats SPAM and
whats not rather then having own Mail Server's CPU crunching all that
data.

And yes, lets not start a flame war on this topic, if you dont prefer
to read someone if he is emailing from public mail service, just dump
it.
Its after all matter of choice for you.(I hope you might want to change
your perspective with free mail service after reading through my post)

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,