[asterisk-biz] iCall announces carrier/wholesale services

Arlo Gilbert arlo at icall.com
Wed Sep 27 06:34:57 MST 2006

Hi Everybody,

For some time I have been subscribed to the Digium lists and have
enjoyed reading your posts and learning from you all.

My name is Arlo and I am the CEO of iCall, Inc. Our primary business
up until last week was a consumer softphone similar to Skype but
based off of asterisk at http://www.icall.com. Our soft-phone offers
free inbound calling through access numbers as well as free outbound
domestic and canadian calling but does not support SIP adapters.

About one week ago we launched our carrier services/wholesale
division and I thought it might be appropriate to post some of the
basic information about our new service for you here:

	* The wholesale site can be found at http://carriers.icall.com and
we offer hands down the most competitive rates available.

	* We provide instant ordering of DID's, no commitments, instant
setup, an XML/REST API for ordering and managing your account (if you
prefer that over an HTML interface.)

	* Currently we have 20k+ DID's in stock and available for ordering,
with a 99 cent setup fee and a 99 cent monthly fee plus 1 cent per
minute. For unlimited incoming calls we charge a 99 setup fee and
6.99 per month.

	* As well we offer domestic termination with rates as low as $.003
(yes, that is 1/3 of a cent). International A-Z termination will be
offered shortly and will be equally competitive.

	* We support SIP protocol, but not IAX.

For a full list of our rates in CSV format please visit http://
carriers.icall.com/assets/iCall_Termination_Rates_09012005.csv

I look forward to any comments or input that you might have.

Regards,

Arlo C. Gilbert, CEO
iCall, Inc.
787 7th Avenue