[asterisk-biz] HELP .....

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Sep 27 02:22:46 MST 2006

Ehsan,

This is a large and complex topic, with many vendors offering solutions
for a wide variety of services. Can you please give us some more details
of the services you're interested in, where you're based, and what size
of system you're interested in in terms of users, budget, etc?

You may care to check our Enswitch product:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

In particular, check the list of features and the demo web interface. If
this looks suitable for your needs, please contact me off list and we
can discuss your project and how Integrics can help you in more detail.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/