[asterisk-biz] Inexpensive LNP for 480-213 Sprint PCS # to VoIP provider?

VoIP Street list at voipstreet.com
Wed Sep 27 01:21:50 MST 2006

Peter Beckman wrote:
> The provider I use for almost everything says they cannot port a Sprint PCS
> number, 480-213-xxxx to their service.
>
> I've found providers who will port it, but for $50 and $9.95/month after
> that, way too much.  Is there anyone out there that provides this service
> at a more reasonable price, around $20?  I want a low monthly fee +
> incoming minutes, around $1.50/month and 1-2c per minute inbound.
>
> Happy to work with US OR Canadian based VoIP companies.
>
> Beckman

We should be able to do this but will need the complete number to be
certain.

Our rate for Phoenix is 1.49 cents per minute, DID cost is $2.95/mo.

Port fee is $15

http://www.VoIPstreet.com

If you are interested, you can submit the complete number using the
contact form on our website. Be sure to mention that you are checking
porting capability.

Hope this helps..

--Todd

--