[asterisk-biz] Inexpensive LNP for 480-213 Sprint PCS # to VoIP provider?

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Tue Sep 26 14:19:15 MST 2006

The provider I use for almost everything says they cannot port a Sprint PCS
number, 480-213-xxxx to their service.

I've found providers who will port it, but for $50 and $9.95/month after
that, way too much.  Is there anyone out there that provides this service
at a more reasonable price, around $20?  I want a low monthly fee +
incoming minutes, around $1.50/month and 1-2c per minute inbound.

Happy to work with US OR Canadian based VoIP companies.

Beckman