[asterisk-biz] PSTN vs Provider

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Tue Sep 26 11:46:34 MST 2006

FYI,the days of requiring 36 month contacts are over (unless you are a poor
shopper of service).I have multiple providers using the underlying networks
of Global Crossing,Qwest,Broadwing,Verizon/MCI that can provide rates
ranging from .0099-.0118 per minute with no usage commitment.The T-1 loop
fee will most likely range from $ 120-$ 400 per circuit.The closer you are
to one of the above mentioned carriers POPS/switches,the lower the cost.

Jay Kordic
The Horizon Group
Wholesale/Retail VOIP and TDM services
951-780-3131 (office)