[asterisk-biz] 15 seat call center, fxs to sip hardware solution

Nakul Malik lists at nakulmalik.com
Mon Sep 25 12:49:23 MST 2006

I have some audiocodes 8 port units in stock.

Nakul Malik

Nakul Malik Consultancy Services
Ph: +91-9811424477
      +91-9811614488

      +1-312-239-0506
H-342
New Rajendra Nagar
New Delhi - 110060
INDIA
http://www.nakulmalik.com

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential, intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of
this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact Nakul Malik Consultancy Services at
info at nakulmalik.com.