[asterisk-biz] Time Warner

bill dwyer mastern8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 14:46:40 MST 2006

Each Time Warner system is ran independantly, which means that each IT team
has the ability to choose what settings to allow. It really depends on what
system you are on. (Your location in the US.) Another thing is that if you
aren't signed up for a Business Class line, running a multiuser VoIP line
over a home connection will create several problems. And they also can shut
off ports that appear to be business traffic. But I have a feeling that none
of the above is the case and it is settings. Most Time Warner engineers have
no idea what Asterisk is, what ports it uses and what usage looks like. I am
going to withold my real identity so I don't get fired lol.