[asterisk-biz] Looking for feedback on AudioCodes IPmedia 8000 and similar products...

Josh McAllister josh at singletouch.net
Thu Sep 21 12:25:20 MST 2006

I am looking for feedback from people with their personal experiences
with Mediant 8000 or IPMedia 8000. I am also trying to identify some
competitive products with similar specs. Any pricing info you can share
would be nice as well.

Some questions I have:

Encounter any hidden costs? (Excessive maint. / locked features / etc)

What levels of * integration have you been able to achieve? IE. Simple
SIP handoff, or ???

For IPMedia, Have you managed to develop any DB driven IVRs on the
IPmedia itself. W/ or without assistance from *, and if so what role if
any does * play?

Experience with Conferencing capabilities of the IPMedia?

Anything else you think I might want to know before taking the plunge?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Josh