[asterisk-biz] Want to work in a cool group? Asterisk engineers needed in Norway and Sweden

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Sep 21 05:25:40 MST 2006

On the behalf of a business partner I'm looking for more people to
help us build a network
based on Asterisk around Europe. Linux/Unix skills, Asterisk skills.

Either good sysadmins that can help us install/configure/admin a
LAMPA - (LAMP + Asterisk) or
developers that can help us build support systems in C, PHP.

We have both open permanent positions and short projects.

Please contact me via e-mail if you're interested and I'll forward
the information.
You won't get a reply in return e-mail within seconds due to my workload
(yes, we need more people) but you will get a reply.

Best regards,
/Olle

---
* Olle E Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Cell phone +46 70 593 68 51, Office +46 8 96 40 20, Sweden