[asterisk-biz] SIP to 24 FXS

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Mon Sep 18 16:45:47 MST 2006

Cheapest almost never the best.  I would not trust any business
application to "an old ad tran".  I want something under warranty with a
number to dial for tech support.  The Quintum Tenor AX has worked great
for me and comes with a two year warranty.  It is not much more
expensive than buying a T1 card and "an old ad tran".

Although I have never had a need for MWI, I am quite sure the Quintum
could do it.

I love Adtran to death and use one to MUX my DS3 but Quintum is the
route I chose for FXS and have not had ANY problems besides the initial
learning curve.  Java based GUI setup, G729, IVR, CDR, Peering, 2 year
warranty, too many features to mention.

http://www.euclidcomputers.com/frameset.cgi?finditem+voip+Quintum+501-0145-00+yes+no+New+0

I am sure you can shop around and find it cheaper than *$1,828.00

*Thanks,
Steve Totaro