[asterisk-biz] OutBound 24 Paths needed US48

Bart Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Thu Sep 14 13:42:07 MST 2006

I have a quote from Teliax to provide the below, but the quote was
almost equal to our current TDM T1's. So, I'm
asking the group if you can provide this service:

1. Provide 24 Path of outbound (and maybe inbound later) SIP dialing for
US48 and Canada only.
2. For the past 13 months, our minutes have been approximately 8000 per
month on TDM T1's.
3. We will only need to use these paths for about 1 hour, 1 or 2 times a
day.
4. I like to have the ability to enter a 4 digit non-verify Account ID
after dialing for invoicing the user.  I'd like to emulate TDM dialing
where after the 1+10 digits are dial, a second dial tone is presented
for an additional 4 digits before the call is completed. Even better
if you can provide a web access to this info.

Thanks

Bart