[asterisk-biz] Re: looking for Wifi Ip Phones

bob murphy springsource at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 16:24:50 MST 2006

Here here.  I am finding that Asterisk integrators lead with the whole "It's
Cheaper" value proposition.  we should all be protecting our profits by
leading with "It does all this great stuff and look how it will benefit
employee productivity and look how it enhances client experiences and guess
what, it's the SAME price".  Yes, the SAME.  Not CHEAPER.  We can all make a
ton of money here if we all stick to selling features and value not just
CHEAP.  News Flash:  "People will buy value over CHEAP" if you explain it.
Let's all protect this great market.  We built a Cisco IP Telephony
integration boutique that did 18 million it's final year before the
acquisition.  We are positioning our open source based PBX appliance as a
competitor to Cisco in small business.  Yes we sell it for less.  But not
that much less and people are happy to pay.  We all win if we keep this
market healthy.

On Mans Opinion

On 9/13/06, tbooth at visioncom.us <tbooth at visioncom.us> wrote:

> I see the phrase CHEAP alot these days when people are looking for VoIP
> equipment. I just had to replace 25 Bugetone 102's with Snoms becouse my
> client said they wanted CHEAP too. Pay me now or re-pay me later...I you
> need CHEAP don't expect them to work like you expect an expensive one too.
> Just my thoughts.
>

> Juan Carlos Valero writes:
>
> > Hello ,
> >
> > our company is searching for Wifi IP Phones. We need a cheap IP phone
> > that support roaming between Access Point with the same SSID. I search
> > the SENAO models, but I don't found resellers in Europe. Our company is
> > located in Spain (CE marck and ROHS compliant required).
> >
> > Please, if you have this material, contact us.
> >
> > Thank you in advance !
> >
> > --
> > Un saludo,
> >
> > Juan Carlos Valero

> >  Capa Tres Soluciones Tecnológicas S.L.                      Barcelona
> >  Visita nuestra página web en:                 http://www.capatres.com
> >      Telef/Fax: 935742427   PeopleCall: 700755619     FWD: 661793

Bob Murphy
Principal

Arreva Communications
www.arrevausa.com