[asterisk-biz] fax on demand

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Sep 12 23:39:58 MST 2006

Hi Alex,

Quoting Alex <alex at tikalnetworks.com>:

> Hi to all
>
> We are looking for a fax on demand application that will send fax to a
> caller that asked for a specific fax form a DB of fax's to be sent to a fax
> number that was entered by the caller.
>
> Can you help us?

I guess you are aware of this bounty :
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+T.38+Bounty Fax doesnt work
very well over compression codecs, we have been using Fax over ulaw in
our office (still the ratio of it working on first shot is highly
un-predictable)

Can you throw more light on where you need to fax ? local or international ?
You need to utilize VoIP by any chance ?

There are other fax servers available which can do this task, if you
need to perform similar activity over normal Analog lines.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,