[asterisk-biz] Documentation about Proprietary Solutions Prices - A good argument to Sell Asterisk - Why not share it Here

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 03:32:14 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm currently working on an Asterisk Based Solution, and thinking about
marketing Ideas to get into the Market.

I just thought it could be interesting If in someway we could share here or
on wiki what are the typical packages from proprietary providers, so we can
complete Asterisk Based Solutions Offers in a better way, and penetrate SMEs
Market.

Any who already got a proprietary system and moved into Asterisk World would
be an extra info IMPORTANT  to notice which were the main advantages
(besydes the price)

--
Best regards,

Marco Mouta