[asterisk-biz] DIDX @ Von and Get $40 Per DIDX Referral

Linda Goldsmith linda at supertec.com
Sun Sep 10 11:31:57 MST 2006

DIDX is now 2900+ Telecom Wholesale Members.

It allows the telecom to buy and sell numbers instantly using our free API's and share our
database with all the buyers and sellers.

We are now offering Each DIDX Referral $40.

You can place a signup link on your web site or email and start referring people, and each
customer you get us, we give you $40 for it.

Please login to your didx.org account and click on Refer A Friend section to start referring
friends to buy or Sell DID numbers via DIDXchange

Web site www.didx.org

See you @ Von Show Booth # 463