[asterisk-biz] Local India Termination Rates

sales department sales at calleveryone.com
Sat Sep 9 06:22:26 MST 2006

on 9/8/06 11:09 AM, John Stevens at john.stevens at cencion.com wrote:

> Looking for India local fixed line and cell terminations rates. Does anyone
> have any good rates ?

John,

Our India rates per the request above are:

$0.079 = India - Proper [no commit]  ASR 42% with 4.5min ACD

$0.075 = India, Mobile - All Carriers [no commit] 39% ASR with 2.5min ACD

We also have city breakouts in India for:

Ahmedabad
Bangalore
Bombay
Calcutta
Gujarat
Hyderabad
Karnataka
Kerala
Madras
New Delhi
Pune
Punjab
Tamil Nadu

Plus Mobile breakouts for:

India, Mobile - BSNL
India, Mobile - Other Carriers

ALL breakouts above would be billed 30/6.

If you have quantity traffic, either daily or weekly, please let me know
what it is and from that information we may be able to lower the cost per
minute.

Thank you for your time,

<robb>